Mold is the single greatest problem in Indoor Air Quality.
Sick-Building-Syndrome and Building Related Disease are most often due to mold. Water intrusion, coupled with an elevated temperature and a food source create the environment for molds to propagate rapidly. Floods, sewer back-ups, or the presence of bird droppings, domestic or wild animal wastes increase the likelihood that bacteria is involved.
We are familiar with the health effects from molds such as Stachybotrys, Actinomycetes, Aspergillus, Cladosporium, Penicillium, Alternaria, and many more!
To identify and correct mold related problems our services include:
1. Phase 1 – Initial Investigation – usually 1 day or less
– Thorough inspection for visible mold, water infusion or hidden problems in walls, ceiling or ductwork – to prevent or control mold you must locate it and conditions promoting its growth.
– Testing for mold, bacteria, volatile organic compounds, temperature, relative humidity, moisture in wood or other surfaces.
– Recommending Actions for Clean-up. Control measures for water infusion or condensation and also appropriate methods to clean-up or remediate mold infested buildings.
2. Phase II
– In depth investigation (if necessary) when the Phase I does not identify the exact problem or a more extensive situation is identified, a Phase II involves through HVAC System inspection, specification of mold or bacteria, investigation of other areas or property, mycotoxins, endotoxins, other non-microbiological factors that may be affecting occupant health.
Without mold testing it is difficult to start the mold removal process. When you kill mold, you have to apply mold spray at the place of contamination. When molds grow below carpet, behind wallpapers, or at the backside of furniture, you cannot identify the growth unless it spreads the musty odor or someone in the family starts suffering from mold allergy.
Unique Renovations mold testing and inspection not only helps locate the exact area of contamination, but allows for identification of the specific type of mold growing in your home. This allows for successful remediation.
Call Us Today at, 561-799-0303 or Click Here to Schedule your Mold Testing!